duminică, 31 martie 2013

Multiple Intelligences Test- based on Howard Gardner's MI Model

Score the statements:
1= Mostly Disagree
2= Slightly Disagree
3= Slightly Agree
4= Mostly Agree

Score or tick the statements in the white-out boxes only:
Adults over 16 complete all the questions.
 
 I like to learn more about myself
 I can play a musical instrument
 I find it easiest to solve problems when I am doing something physical
 I often have a song or piece of music in my head
 I find budgeting and managing my money easy
 I find it easy to make up stories
 I have always been physically well co-ordinated
 When talking to someone, I tend to listen to the words they use not just what they mean
 I enjoy crosswords, word searches or other word puzzles
 I don't like ambiguity, I like things to be clear
 I enjoy logic puzzles such as 'sudoku'
 I like to meditate
 Music is very important to me
 I am a convincing liar (if I want to be)
 I play a sport or dance
 I am very interested in psychometrics (personality testing) and IQ tests
 People behaving irrationally annoy me
 I find that the music that appeals to me is often based on how I feel emotionally
 I am a very social person and like being with other people
 I like to be systematic and thorough
 I find graphs and charts easy to understand
 I can throw things well- darts, skimming pebbles, frisbees etc
 I find it easy to remember quotes or phrases
 I can always reognize places that I have been before, even when I was very young
 I enjoy a wide variety of musical styles
 When I am concentrating I tend to doodle
 I could manipulate people if I choose to
 I can predict my feelings and behaviours in certain situations fairly accurately
 I find mental arithmetic easy
 I can identify most sounds without seeing what causes them
 At school one of my favourite subjects is/ was English
 I like to think through a problem carefully, considering all the consequences
 I enjoy debates and discussions
 I love adrenaline sports and scary rides
 I enjoy individual sports best
 I care about how those around me feel
 My house is full of pictures and photographs
 I enjoy and am good at making things- I'm good with my hands
 I like having music on the background
 I find it easy to remember telephone numbers
 I set myself goals and plans for the future
 I am a very tacticle person
 I can tell easily whether someone likes me or dislikes me
 I can easily imagine how an object would look from another perspective
I never use instructions for flat-pack furniture
 I find it easy to talk to new people
 To learn something new, I need to just get on and try it
 I often see clear images when I close my eyes
 I don't use my fingers when I count
 I often talk to myself- out loud or in my head
 At school I loved/ love music lessons
 When I am abroad, I find it easy to pick up the basics of another language
 I find ball games easy and enjoyable
 My favourite subject at school was/ is maths
 I always know how am I feeling
 I am realistic about my strengths and weaknesses
 I keep a diary
 I am very aware of other people's body language
 My favourite subject at school was/is art
 I find pleasure in reading
 I can read a map easily
 It upsets me to see someone cry and not be able to help
 I am good a solving disputes between others
 I have always dreamed of being a musician or singer
 I prefer team sports
 Singing makes me feel happy
 I never get lost when I am on my own in a new place
 If I am learning how to do something, I like to see drawings and diagrams of how it works
 I am happy spending time alone
  My friends always come to me for emotional support and advice
 Linguistic
 Logical- Mathematical
 Musical
 Bodily- Kinesthetic
 Spatial- Visual
 Interpersonal
 Intrapersonal

Your strengths according to the test are the ones where you have potential.
Manual version- see businessballs.com for self-calculating version
More info at businessball.com